We are looking for a knowledgeable marketing agency Account Manager to join our team and work across
a variety of clients in our growing award-winning marketing agency. You MUST have a minimum of 2-3
years’ marketing experience in a similar role.
This role will combine all aspects of marketing, including branding, campaigns, content marketing and
creation and digital, with the successful applicant ensuring the smooth running of accounts, including client
liaison, managing timescales, budgeting and creative output.
A background in a similar marketing agency account management role is preferable. Any candidate should be
pro-active and self-starting with strong administrative, communication and organizational skills.
The right candidate will manage a range of client accounts and should have the knowledge and experience to
support a variety of marketing activities and will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within an established forward-thinking business to business
marketing agency that is growing and offering great prospects for development and career enhancement.
This is a hands-on role for a marketing professional who will manage client accounts, execute campaigns and
work closely with Account Directors and the Creative team to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
• Work with team members to support client goals
• Manage a variety of campaigns and creative for clients, across digital and print
• Client and supplier liaison to deliver outstanding results
• Manage and report upon marketing projects
• Manage budgets, invoicing and forecasting
• Support strategic marketing plan development
• Previous track record in marketing and advertising
• A passion for all forms of marketing
• Be skilled in communication, organization, marketing planning and budgeting
• Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Attention to detail and a commercial attitude
If you have the right experience and skills for this fast paced, rewarding role submit your CV today.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|